Thursday, October 1, 2009
New Blog, but with a purpose.
In my journalism class, we have to do a blog that has an actual topic. DANG IT! I like blogging with no rhyme or reason. Anyway, the topic of my blog is diabetes. My dad has been in and out of the hospital for quite a while and it is really frustrating. Please feel free to follow it. If I get 400 blog followers and proof of those followers I get an automatic A. That is not the purpose of my blog, just to get a grade, but it would be nice. The blog is masonpw.wordpress.com and is called "a dad with diabetes." Hopefully it can help others who have family members with diabetes or know people who would like information about it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
400, are you kidding? I'm one!
Mason, I can't find the new blog.
I guess that link doesn't work. Just type in masonpw.wordpress.com
Post a Comment