This is a shout out to my most faithful blog commenter.......Karie Cheney! Congratulations!!!!! You have just won a free gift of my choosing at the time of my choosing! Hopefully, this will get more people to comment more frequently and actually care about what others have to say! This includes Google Reader peeps like Karon who cop-out of of the blog commenting experience by not actually going to the blog!
On a side note, strange things have been going on in Rexburg. The trees on Saturday were disposing of their beautiful green leaves almost all at once. It reminded me of the "Whomping Willow" in Harry Potter that twists and gets rid of its leaves once seasons change. Also, after football practice every day there is almost always an old large man completely naked except for a towel reading a book sitting on the tiled floors next to the shower. He always tries to tell me which shower I should use based on water warmth. It was ok the first time, but when this happens every day, you begin to question motives. Mentally, he is all there.
3 comments:
G-R-O-S. I think I'd rather not shower...
I like your first paragraph - can't wait...be seein' ya in 5 weeks. Wahoo!
that's because we live in rexburg where there are only two season...the green, steamy summer and the bare, wasted winter.
Post a Comment