Sunday, September 27, 2009
Boycott!!!
I don't know about the rest of you, but I am sick and tired of posting comments on others' blogs and then they have to be approved by the bloggee. #1 - It is insulting. #2 - We like to see our comments immediately. #3 - It makes us feel like only a select few will make "the cut." Well let me ask you this... [bloggers who need to approve others] have you ever heard of a tea party? I suggest we BOYCOTT all those who have to approve of our comments! I am not going to name names, but two people whose names are similar to Schmryon and Bari do not allow comments to be posted automatically. This is a VERY SERIOUS ISSUE! If you know any others who do this, please stop following them, as they feel like they can post whatever they want on their blogs, but do not allow others to post freely. Thank you for your time and I know that you all support me. There would never be any that would not support me in this because all of my friends and family support me in everything and would never disagree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Doesn't the Constitution (which you just posted about) say something about freedom of blog commenting?
Excellent point, Mother.
I can't believe I have to do word verification to post a comment on your blog, Mason. You're suggesting I'm not a human being.
The Mason Warr family and the Bryon Cheney family just like to tease each other. I would never boycott either blog! Notice I don't do either on my blog - approval or word verification. Must I always set the example? XOXO
bahahaha. You're right. All your friends and fam always support you in everything. Ever. Even playing Zoo Tycoon.
P.S. You two have to have to have to come here this weekend! It's all Lorie Ann has ever wanted. I axed her.
Post a Comment