Friday, September 4, 2009

Awesome Beginning

Yesterday was officially "The Kickoff" of College football. The Boise State Broncos dominated the Oregon Ducks in a 19-8 victory. The Defense of Boise completely shut down the Ducks offense. I even saw a sign that said, "Not even Emilio Estevez could save these Ducks." (referring to the classic Disney film, "The Mighty Ducks" (I, II, and III)) There was quite a bit of contention between the two teams and that was clearly visible


Here's what happened at Last year's game...


And This...


Here's what happened this year.


This was a pretty intense game and a great way to start out the season! It is disappointing to see players lose their tempers and throw punches and attack fans, but this was the same guy who told Sports Illustrated that they were going to come into Boise and give the Broncos a Bum whoopin. That didn't happen, so it makes him look like the scape-goat. The next important game is #20 BYU versus #3 Oklahoma on ESPN Saturday at 7.

1 comment:

Brigitte said...

I like your post, Mason! I just wish I could've watched the games. College football party on Saturday?