They always give an ultimatum.
If those letters stand for your grades, good job, Mason! If not, I don't know what to tell ya.
Check out the big brain on Mason!!!
Did you really take 9 classes all in one semester? 24 credits and you got those grades - who wouldn't want you in their grad school?
Oh I know, the "B" had something to do with a broken leg, right? No other reason for that grade.
What it means to me is that SOMEONE is a show-off.
Matt says, "Get a Life."McKenna says, "Shun the unbeliever. Shunnnnnnn."I say, Lorie remember all that time Mason was watching ESPN and/or Burn Notice? Jerk.
Wow, cheers mate on that awesome report card, considering how many classes you took!
Good thing you don't need to take human biology in grad school!
Mason....It means that your only hard class was the one you got a B in. The rest were Home and Family classes. Ridiculous. Oh and Megan forgot to add that you watched sweet soccer games with me.
i know megan!!
A A- A-
NICE!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
If those letters stand for your grades, good job, Mason! If not, I don't know what to tell ya.
Check out the big brain on Mason!!!
Did you really take 9 classes all in one semester? 24 credits and you got those grades - who wouldn't want you in their grad school?
Oh I know, the "B" had something to do with a broken leg, right? No other reason for that grade.
What it means to me is that SOMEONE is a show-off.
Matt says, "Get a Life."
McKenna says, "Shun the unbeliever. Shunnnnnnn."
I say, Lorie remember all that time Mason was watching ESPN and/or Burn Notice? Jerk.
Wow, cheers mate on that awesome report card, considering how many classes you took!
Good thing you don't need to take human biology in grad school!
Mason....It means that your only hard class was the one you got a B in. The rest were Home and Family classes. Ridiculous. Oh and Megan forgot to add that you watched sweet soccer games with me.
i know megan!!
A A- A-
NICE!
Post a Comment