Mason, that is so sweet...what an awesome Mother's Day present. Thank heaven I have all those people in my life, you know: Emily, Mason, Kyle, Blake, Lorie, Spencer, Grant, Henry, Mr. Greenjeans, GEORGE, LEA, MARY P., SAMANTHA?????, TOBY, & DORIS. The best part is that the whole idea/presentation is so Mason-esque. And thanks for the invitation to "Keep In Touch", you never know where you stand with people these days. I love you. Maybe we could get together this summer.
5 comments:
Mason, that is so sweet...what an awesome Mother's Day present. Thank heaven I have all those people in my life, you know: Emily, Mason, Kyle, Blake, Lorie, Spencer, Grant, Henry, Mr. Greenjeans, GEORGE, LEA, MARY P., SAMANTHA?????, TOBY, & DORIS. The best part is that the whole idea/presentation is so Mason-esque. And thanks for the invitation to "Keep In Touch", you never know where you stand with people these days. I love you. Maybe we could get together this summer.
I loved it! Your lucky mom got you for a son!
thats sweet mas!! your mom is gonna love it!
My favorite was obviously George Clooney. That's really cool you did that for Roxie Mason. Gotta love it.
you are a boring blogger. I think i'm going to take you off my blog-watcher.
Post a Comment