Saturday, April 11, 2009

Face-Name Recognition

Sometimes when I see movies or celebrities, I am reminded of people that are close to me. There are some people that look like these people and there are some that act like these people. Some are both.

Mom - Julie Andrews/Mary Poppins and Lea Thompson




Dad - Tom Hanks


Ron Cheney - Bill Cosby

Karie Cheney - Mary Ellen Smoot


Emily - Natalie Portman


Spencer - Adam Sandler


Bryon - Christian Bale

Kari - Emma Watson


Karon - Catherine Zeta-Jones
Brad - Eminem

Michael - Crutchy


Lorie - Ashley Greene

Juston - Kirk Cameron


Kyle - Freddie Prince Jr.


Blake - Dominic Monaghan


Me - Donny Osmond


6 comments:

Karon said...

This was a really funny post! I laughed really hard when I saw what you put for my Dad and really, really hard when I saw your selection for Brad. Brad said that he thinks Blake could BE Dominic Monaghan.

Oh yeah, Catherine Zeta Jones? Really? I'm flattered, but I don't see it . . .

Karie said...

What a fun post! I don't know most of these people - no surprise there - I'm so out of the Hollywood loop - and proudly so. However, I do know the person you chose for me - thank you. I hope she has a great, upbeat personal life as well. Who you chose for Ron is quite a good fit, really - that's funny - I can only visualize Bill Cosby in the "Bill Cosby Show" which I love. Hum, I love Ron too! When I was younger I was in love with Donny Osmond (he's exactly my age) - no wonder I like you so much. By the by - I also have a lot of Julie Andrews/Mary Poppins in me!

Kari said...

I'm not sure what to think about being Hermione...especially with a picture like that. :)

Anonymous said...

i think you nailed pretty much everyone except for me and my mom...aaaaaaaand your dad. tom hanks?

Emily said...

Number one, mom doesn't LOOK like Mary, she just wants to BE Mary. Two, hahahahahahahahaha... Dad and Tom Hanks have the same mouth!!! Three. I don't see it -- me and Natalie. AND, don't let Kyle see this post, his ego is too big already -- but that picture was dead on. Good one for BLAKE!!! And, hello? Where is your twin Fred Savage???

Bryon Cheney said...

Somebody needs to go back to school (and take 22 credits). You have a little too much time on your hands. :)