
Oh man! Everything about college football is exciting to me...the game, the predictions, the analyzing, the teams, the players, the facemasks, the penalties, the rivalries, the celebrating, the fans, the bands, the drum-line music, the mascots. I like knowing EVERYTHING about the sport. I tell Lorie this, but she doesn't understand. It makes me feel more masculine. Like I'm in with the cool crowd.3. Gatorade
There could be a million new products to come out that will claim their ability to replenish your fluids, but nothing quenches your thirst like gatorade. I mostly like Gatorade Rain, but Gatorade Fierce is good, too. I guess it depends on how you feel that day. Gatorade Rain if you are feeling light and comfortable. Gatorade Fierce is when you just got done with working out and getting HUGE, or skinny (in some cases). It's better than drinking out of the hose too.
4. iPods
Talk about turn of the century. iPods are sweet! It's like you have a constant theme song when you walking, driving, thinking, reading, homeworking, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera. If you want to watch a movie...no problem. If you want to play solitaire....no problem.
5. Winger's
This restaurant is the bomb. It doesn't have "Wing" in it's name for no reason. They have excellent wings. They used to have the all-you-can-eat wings and chicken fingers, which was a steal of a deal. Now, unfortunately, it's one or the other. If you're still hungry, get some asphalt pie or some mint-chocolate chip pie. Both are great!
8 comments:
#1. Do they have Wingers in Jamaica? Well, they don't have them in Ohio.
#2. That ipod picture gives me the heebie-jeebies. ew.
#3. Gatorade has sugar in it which could be like acid to your teeth if you were sipping one for a long time. So, please choose vitamin water next time. Sorry to burst your bubble.
#4. Lorie Ann, I don't know everything about football either. I kind of like it that way.
I actually didn't like Winger's' wings, but I still love other foods that they serve. Too bad we're too poor to eat there :(
Quane says, the reason you like football to make you feel manly is because you are covering up your gay tendencies.
I do understand the football thing a bit but have learned that everything must be done in moderation. Now that Lorie Ann girl - you've got a good thing going there - she is awesome! You must be awesome too or she wouldn't like you so much! I'm with your sis on the gatorade thing - there is one good ingredient in it and that's WATER. As long as your ipod is full of great stuff (and of course it is)- it's a good thing.
by the by
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles and warm woolen MITTENS, brown paper packages tied up in strings, these are few of my favorite things.
Cream colored ponies and crisp apple strudels, door bells and sleigh bells and snitzel with noodles, wild geese that fly with the moon on their wings, these are a few of my favorite things.
Girls in white dresses and blue satin sashes, snowlfakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes, silver white winters that melt into springs, these are a few of my favorite things.
When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things, and then I don't feel so bad.
These aren't a list of my favorite things but maybe I should make one.
Lorie Ann and Mason would be on it!
whiskers on mittens...
Oh my goodness your comments make John and I laugh!! Ok, taking 21 credits and working and meeting/dating the person you've realized is your future companion was stressful. I'd say, minus the man and the job it's doable. Now, it'll still be intense, but especially if someone else is planning the menu and cooking the meals for you, you can do it. Although you will be taking one more credit than I so that's still a whole different ball game than what I know of. But I have more to say on this depending on your circumstances...are you also going to be applying to grad schools/getting interviewed for those, taking/preparing for the GRE? Cause if so I say good luck to ya and I doubt you'll ever have time to even update your blog. Just a note, I'm currently retaking a class that I had during my 21 semester load. Suggestion: don't work, just do school and don't try to juggle a job too if you're taking that much, cause you'll still need to spend some time with Lorie.
haha mAS you crack me up!! these are awesome but i didn't see me...
Post a Comment