Sunday, November 1, 2009

A Stroll Down Memory Lane

The photos are below the descriptions.

#1 - Lorie and I before a big game!
#2 - 1968 yearbook photo
#3 - My band photo
#4 - Lorie 1996
#5 - Lorie 1958
#6 - Kyle and I doing Chemistry
#7 - Kyle wailing on the guitar
#8 - Jeff and Madison just hangin' out
#9 - I caught Jeff chattin' it up on the phone
#10 - Karon and Brad at Homecoming - I'm driving!
#11 - Kyle, me,and Jeff playing hockey
#12 - Lorie and I - Halloween, 1990
#13 - Lorie, Kyle, and I at a Chess Tournament. Thanks Brad! You were a great teacher!
#14 - Lorie and I were Homecoming King and Queen!

Enjoy!
















Thank you YearbookYourself.com for the opportunity to find all of my lost pictures!

They burned in the fire, but good thing I had them electronically downloaded!

10 comments:

Collette said...

Mason this is so great! honestly made me laugh!
I could picture Lorie as Homecoming Queen but you... maybe only in "Bakersfield sucks California".

Karie said...

These are hillarious! I'm shocked to see how Lorie looks in all those hairstyles - quite varied. You always look the same, how's that? I love the one of Karon and Brad too.

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha. So great. I'm so glad you had these saved before the fire! And that is how Jeff always talks on the phone, I'm so glad someone finally got a pic!

Karie said...

Photo number 6 looks a lot like me and the one of Brad looks a lot like an old boyfriend. Crazy!

Bailey said...

haha mason you are hillarious!! love it!

Madison Bradshaw said...

sorry that last comment was from me, madz

Kari said...

My favorite is your hair in the last one, Mason. Definitely a cool look.

John said...

#3 is my favorite!

Karon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spencer P. said...

I know I am a few months late, but these deserve to be there for a few months. I think #1 is the funniest thing I have seen in a month. #3 is close behind. Awesome!