Friday, June 26, 2009

Pain




I am sorry if this is a little disturbing, but I thought that it would be best if you all could feel my pain. Trust me, it's for the best. Also, this is not where my leg broke. It broke the fibula up by the knee.

Enjoy.

11 comments:

Emily said...

what??? Gross!!! The fatness of your foot will haunt my dreams forever! How did that happen?

Karon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mason Bourne said...

read the post before this one.

Karie said...

Let's compare... We can compare foot pictures. Yours is more swollen. Mine had a large strip of black (totally dead to the bone. Mine had 300 stitches (originally). No cast for me - too much surgery needed - I just stayed in the hospital for 6 weeks and finished up my classes from there (one I never finished - oops). I feel your pain. I empathize. Would that I could take it from you, but alas, it is yours. Endure it well. Love ya!

PS. I'm waiting for you to make up a really good story about this one (as long as it doesn't include me).

Bryon Cheney said...

That is crazy! You don't leave anything on that field. Was it a good play? Those pictures will give your kids something to brag about:)

Brigitte said...

It looks a lot worse now...That is awesome! It looks pretty sweet! I love the kankle! hee hee

Madison Bradshaw said...

oh my gosh... mas.. that looks soooo painful! sorry dude!

Anonymous said...

hahahaha those pics look so funny still, i'm sitting by myself laughing. oh good stuff. and beth's bruise is way worse than yours.

MaryLou said...

I think this is an interesting way to get out of doing P90x.

Mason Bourne said...

It was the best thing I could think of.

Kathryn S. said...

Ooo. That looks horrible. Sorry Mason! We sure feel bad for ya