Dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!
I broke my fibula last night playing flag football. I heard a pop when I came down wrong on my ankle and now my ankle is purple and the size of Alabama. We went to the student health center today and had an x-ray done and it's busted....spiral break (sad sigh). I should be healed in 4-6 weeks. I will continue my blogging when I have fully recovered. Just kidding. I will probably go on with the same blogging schedule as I have now......which is completely random. If you would like to send money, feel free to do so.
With love,
Mason Bourne
7 comments:
Is it really the size of Alabama? Wow, that's big....we're way sad for you Mace. I think the trick to getting better is eating lots of ice cream...
Sorry you got hurt. Hope it starts to feel better soon. At least you can say you hurt it while doing something awesome.
Boo-hoo-hoo-hoo! I'm so sorry for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is this going to affect your 24 credit hours? Will hot dogs help you get better faster?
drum roll? ohhhhhhhhhh pleeeeeeeeease.
It sounds like Lorie is a very sympathetic little wife. I can't stand sport injuries (not that I've ever had one) and I hope it gets better soon.
Don't send him money. He said it cost him $40.
Alabama?
yeah $40 PLUS THE PAIN OF A LIFETIME...AND YOU THINK CHILDBIRTH IS HARD. try breaking your leg and giving childbirth.
Post a Comment