Sunday, January 4, 2009

I have split personalities.

Recently, I took a personality quiz with some family and everybody else was able to find a very close match to what they were. I have two close matches. ESTJ (Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging) and ESTP (Extroverted, Sensing, Thinking, Perceiving). This confuses me. But I figured that it must be a good thing because that means that I have twice the personality of everyone else!

These are a few people that I am like.

Famous ESTJ's

Harry S. Truman
George W. Bush
Hermione Granger
John D. Rockefeller
Rev. Billy GrahamLucy - Peanuts
Famous ESTP's

Ernest Hemingway
Michael J. Fox
James BondBart Simpson

3 comments:

Emily said...

The other word for what you describe is called "schizophrenia" (which is a "disorder"). Sorry to burst your bubble. Good luck with that.

P.S. sorry, I thought you were on my list. silly me.

Karie said...

The best person in the category would by MASON WARR! There is no one quite like you - that's a compliment!

Unknown said...

I am thrilled if either one of these personalities updates their blog more often. You do a great job -- we just need more!!!